5 Mayıs 2009 Salı

LJ Evde Kaldı

Bir ay kadar önce "LJ Phoenix'e Doğru" demiş, ve eklemiştik,
"Kendi kararı bilinmez ama o diyarların Tarhan Erdem'inin yaptığı kamuoyu araştırması şimdilerde Phoenix'ten yana... Phoenix 52% - 48% Seattle"

Kamuoyu yoklamaları yanıldı. Kendi kararı "Seattle Storm" oldu. Bu off-season'da Fener'e gelse ya...

“I’m honored to return to the city of Seattle and the Storm organization as I take this next step in my WNBA career,” said Jackson. “To have the opportunity to continue to play under Coach Agler and alongside Sue and the rest of my teammates in front of the most loyal and passionate fans in the WNBA means the world to me. I appreciate the patience and continued support of our fans, and I look forward to celebrating the Storm’s 10th anniversary with them at KeyArena this summer. I can’t wait to return to Seattle and begin working toward another championship.”

1 yorum:

alperensaylar dedi ki...

lauren jackson fenerbahçe'ye gelsin caferağa'da kuyruk olur, ankara'dan koşar gelirim:)

bir de sue bird gelirse euroleague'de tozu dumana katarız:)