
Sezon 3, Bolum 4. "Guys", titrek Tweek ve iflah olmaz orta parmakci Craig uzerine bahse girip, ikisini kapistirmaya calisiyorlar. Ilk iki diyalog, Cartman'in Craig'e verdigi gazlar. Sonuncusu ise Sumo Teknigi'ni Craig'e ogreten Cartman'in Uzakdogu felsefesi ile bezenmis gazi. Hurlong kepur shung kwong!
--------------------------------------------------
Cartman: Craig, could I talk to you real quick? [Craig flips him off, and Cartman puts his palms up to calm him] Er, just a second, please, Craig. Craig, I'm not normally one to get involved in this kind of thing but, well, I was just standing over by Tweek, and, he called you a big poop-eater.
Craig: He did?
Cartman: Yeah. He said you eat poop, and that it makes your breath smell like poop, and that, eh, well, you like it.
Craig: Why would he say that?
Cartman: I don't Craig, I don't know. But now he's over there telling everybody that you're a poop-eater and he chooses you.
--------------------------------------------------
Cartman: Craig, what the hell are you doing home?! You're supposed to be out fighting Tweek!
Craig: Red Racer's on.
Cartman: Craig, you can watch Red Racer any day of the week!
Craig: I do watch Red Racer every day of the week!
Cartman: [aloof] Well, that's fine. I guess you don't care about what Tweek said about your mom.
Craig: Nnope. [shuts the door]
Cartman: [hushed] Egh. God-damnit! [knocks again, and Craig answers] Well, I guess you don't care about what Tweek said about your guinea pig.
Craig: What?! What did he say about Stripe?!
Cartman: Oh, nothing, except that you stick it up your ass before you go to bed.
Craig: That son of a bitch, I'll kill him!
Cartman: Yeah, I'd be pissed too, so maybe we should reschedule the fight for tomorrow?
Craig: After Red Racer.
Cartman: [being graceous] After Red Racer, of course.
--------------------------------------------------
Cartman: The spirit of the dragon is in your hands. Hurshar kashurshar. Hurlong churshar. All right?
Craig: Okay.
Cartman: Now, LISTEN to me! Hurlong kashurshar! All right?! And seriously: Hurlong kepur shung kwong!
Craig: Okay, okay!
2 yorum:
Tweek, Butters gibi efsane olabilirdi ama onu fazla kullanmiyorlar artik. Uzun suredir konusmadi bile. Butters'dan beri beni Cartman bile kesmiyor zaten, her bolumde tek cumle de olsa Butters olsun istiyorum.
Bu bolumde Cartman'in sumo guresi yaptigi sahneler ve girdigi mod krize sokmalikti, en az 15 kere izlenmesi gereken bolumlerden bu.
There is indeed great power in your ass, Eric. Perhaps you should consider sumo as your profession.
:)))))
Yorum Gönder