20 Temmuz 2009 Pazartesi

Professor Chaos

Mezco'nun yaptığı South Park figürlerini pek beğenememiştim. Ne Cartman benziyordu, ne de diğerleri ama şu yukarıdaki beni benden aldı. General Disarray de olsa 10 üzerinden 10 olurmuş.

The world isn't fair. I do everything people ask me to. I stand in the lunch line for them, I buy tampons at the store for them, I go on Maury Povich with balls on my chin for them. And yet, nobody accepts me. I am an outcast. A shadow of a man who can find no companion... ship. No love from others. Fine! If I am to be an outcast, so be it! I'm through doin' what others tell me to do, and I am sick of this world and the stin-, and the stinky people in it! From now on I will dedicate my life to bringing chaos to the world that has rejected me! I will become the greatest supervillain the world has ever seen! Where I go, destruction will follow!

Hiç yorum yok: