15 Nisan 2009 Çarşamba

Hillsborough Faciası

15 Nisan 1989

"Biletli ya da biletsiz, herkesi stada aldılar. Sadece kapıları açtılar ve herkesi içeri aldılar..."

BBC'nin "Remembering Hillsborough" başlığıyla hazırladığı slide show "This slideshow contains images which some people may find disturbing" ibaresini hakediyor gerçekten...

O slide show ve yaşananlar burada

Ian Rush
"I will be at Anfield to pay my respects to the 96 Liverpool fans who went to support their team and never came home, and I will also be there to show my support for the families and survivors of this terrible tragedy."

David Moyes
"For all the rivalry we have got between each other, blue and red in this city, it is only a game we play and you go to matches wearing your colours. I remember doing that with my dad as a young boy, a lot of parents take their children to games. But that time they did not come home, and that is something that should never have been allowed to happen. Let's just hope that it never does again."

Hiç yorum yok: